Find abandoned and destroyed tanks from battlefields of Second World War. Use special tools to find each tank, and extract it from the ground. Grow your repair service business and start your own tank museum.
Start the engine of a newly renovated tank, and feel its former power!
Use different tools to work on tanks:
- Rust Removal Tool
- Sand Blaster
- Paint Gun
- Grinder - to cut and grind
- Wrench pistol - to quickly disassemble rusted screws/bolts
Experience the full process of renovation:
- Clean the tank from mud
- De-rust the tank
- Sandblast the tank
- Apply primer paint to the tank
- Apply final paint to the tank (factory paint)
- Add custom paint, camouflage, color, decal in the paint room
- Sell the tank or put it in your museum to gain money and reputation